Tuesday 13 November 2012

Personal Project Brief.

This is the final coursework project I will be doing throughout my projects in this A2 project, the title tells me all - this is a project to showcase work of the highest standard which I will produce to make this final project stand out as higher in terms of technical ability and analytical skills. Also, I will be sticking to my fashion theme that I chose in the first coursework project.
The aim is for this project to be planned out and completed by myself with my own aims and objectives in terms of the subject matter I will be photographing and who I can link it to (designers/artists/photographers) and the experiments I choose to do on the photographs. Towards the end I will have gathered enough experimentations and research to produce a final outcome and a mounted of my test prints and best work that has came out of my experiments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment