Tuesday 27 November 2012

First Film Strip Ideas.

For my first film strip I saw the perfect opportunity to take some photographs, still relating to my fashion theme of friends at college because of the dress-up day for art students - I had friends coming in as fairies which would fit perfectly after looking at Viona's work relating to femininity in a fanstastical way. I decided I could photograph both of my friends styles seen as one was aiming for a dark theme and the other rather bright and colourful, shots such as body length shots showing off the full garments and close ups to show the detailed make-up combined with nature as Viona and Pischl did. I started outside but also wanted to make use of the studio lighting seen as their costumes looked professional and specifically prepared. I could also make use of a contrasting wall that I thought could work well as a backdrop.

No comments:

Post a Comment