With the photographs that I liked best, I lay them out and decided what quotes and what fairies I would put where, and what would be over-layed. Also, for a more interesting effect, relief collaging using foam board to cut out some of the fairies. I needed to do this again because this was quite messy, I realised I had the method wrong because I stuck the images down then started cutting, when I should have waited.
Randomly put the photographs I would be using into place and notes explaining what I'm planning to do with each one. Also drawing experiment which I didn't like on here so I will not include in my final.